středa 24. června 2015

London Hat Week

I have promised to show some pictures from The London Hat Week 2015. It was already relative long time ago (March 2015), but better late than never. :-)

As a gift from my husband I have gotten a course by Jane Taylor that took place during the London Hat Week! It was amazing to meet Jane Taylor whose work I admire.



I can't forget two more courses, which were definitely not less interesting. The first one was with Dillon Wallwork who taught us to deal with spartre, an old-new material.
The spartre used to be made from wood, nowadays it is fabricated from paper stripes.


Dillon made a magic and at the end of the course we had a nice spartre fascinator.








This is the fascinator from him, mine had more simple form :-) 


The second course I had with Bridget Bailey. Her silk and sinamay flowers and fruits are taking your breath. So precise work I have never seen before!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat