neděle 30. srpna 2015

(94) Days of Summer Hats

Anywhere I go I am looking for hats. Our Summer Vacations are nowadays going this direction as well.


Paris
My last visit in Paris this year were influenced by The HAT Magazine tips, which I have gotten from my Prague millinery friend. I have visited most of the places that were suggested. Shops with millinery materials, hats, fabrics and haberdashery.










The most exciting was the visit of the hatblock maker attelier La Forme in rue Paul Lelong . We saw also the workroom, which is amazing full of light and smell of wood. Each hat block is hand made. We were lucky to see the blockmaker during his precise work. Unfortunately we could not make a Foto inside, so I uploaded only the entrance. :-)

Bon Marche - I like Bon Marche very much, especialy for the food. I woul say it is a French equivalent to the London's Harods. But the quility of the hats in Bon MArche disappointed me. Also the variety and design were unfortunately pure in comparison to the Harrods ones.


The hats from our stay in Milano.

Italien hats are an art of elegance. A visit of Borsalino shop I could not skip.
"It is finaly the time to buy a Borsalino hat"














Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat